- We have the right to modify these terms at any time by posting a modified version on the website. This modified version will be effective once it is published. Your continued use of the site constitutes your consent to continue processing your personal information in accordance with the modified privacy terms.
- Collect your personal information.
- Using your personal information by the website.
- Your use of your personal information and other users’ information.
- Access, review and modify your personal information.
- Third Party Links.
- Prevent spamming.
- Protect your personal information.
- How to contact us regarding privacy questions.
Collect your personal information
- As part of your registration on the website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and/or phone number and other similar information, as well as additional information about you; such as birthdate or other identifying information. We may also ask you to provide proof of identity (for example, a copy of your passport, residence or permit visa, ID, and/or driving license).
- We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as credit card details and/or your bank account.
- As a user, you will have to enter this financial information in the section named “My Account” in the website.
- We use this financial information for billing purposes. After registering on the website, you must not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the website other than the “My Account” section in the website. Restricting the publication of personal information in the “My Account” section protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. Posting any personal information anywhere on the website other than the “My Account” section may result in suspension of your use of the site.
- Please keep in mind that we may use your IP address, which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or Internet service provider. We may also use the ISP to analyze user trends and improve site management.
- The website may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the website) as well as the times you enter the website.
The website may also collect additional information from you in other ways not described and listed here specifically. For example, we may collect information about your contact with the customer support team or the storage results of the information when you reply or fill in any questionnaire.
We may also collect evaluation of comments and other comments regarding your use of the website. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, this personal information is aggregated anonymously.
Use of the website for your personal information
- By submitting your personal information to us, it is a mandate to collect, retain and use such personal information in:
- Providing services including customer support; measuring and improving our services to you; preventing illegal activities; troubleshooting any problems; collecting fees to provide you with promotional e-mail messages, and verifying the information you provide us with or through third parties. For example, we may share your personal information with banks, credit card companies, processing and verification services, or with third parties for purposes of fraudulent verification.
- Check your identity, verify your eligibility to register as a user, process your registration as a user, provide you with the login ID of the website, maintain and manage your registration, conduct statistical research or analysis to improve the content and layout of the website, improve our product and service offerings and for marketing and promotion purposes. We may use your telephone number, residential address, email address and fax number “Marketing Data” to provide notices, questionnaires, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you regarding the goods and services we provide on the website.
- While we do our best to protect your privacy, we may be obliged to disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government or other third parties, where we may have to do so by a court order, or similar legal action. Disclosure of your personal information may be for the purposes of compliance and law enforcement; or when we believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent any physical harm, financial loss, report any suspected illegal activity, or investigate any potential violation of our terms.
- You also agree that we may disclose your personal information and transfer it to our service providers to assist in providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, product and service alerts, delivery and payment services, and verification services), hereinafter referred to as “Service Providers”.
- service providers are subject to confidentiality and nondisclosure requirements, and are not permitted to use your personal data except within the limits set forth above, and not for any other purposes of their own (including direct marketing). You hereby agree that we may disclose and transfer your personal data to our affiliates for the purposes specified above.
- Any personal data submitted by you relating to and relating to any of the purposes stated in this section will be retained and will be accessible and viewed by our employees, any of our service providers, and any third parties referred to above.
- All information provided by the user and without request from the website may be made available to the public on the website, and therefore accessible by any Internet user. Any user-initiated information disclosed to us by the website shall constitute a waiver of any proprietary rights (Including but not limited to confidentiality rights, and copyrights), and caution should be taken when deciding whether to include personal or private information in the optional information you provide us with.
- In addition, the information includes details about your user identity, feedback ratings, and related comments regarding your use of the website, we will only disclose your personal information to any third party after obtaining your express permission.
- By registering on the website, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services, and emails announcing changes to the website and its new features. If you decide at any time that you do not wish to receive any of these emails, you can click on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of the emails, or through the “My Account” section of the website.
- We use the comments you have shared on the site for marketing purposes, your submission of these comments constitutes your express consent to use such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your personal information and other users’ information
- We can not guarantee the privacy of your personal information when sharing your personal information with other members of the website.
Accessing, reviewing and modifying your personal information
Access, review and modify your personal information
- You may access and review your personal information through the “My Account” section on the website. If your personal information is changed in any way or submitted incorrectly on the website, you must update or correct your personal information, by accessing the “My Account” section on the website or by contacting our customer support team, the customer support link located at the top of the website’s pages, it contains customer support e-mail, and phone details.
- Please keep in mind that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the website as required; for compliance with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions permitted by law.
Third Party Links
Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to that website.
- Like many websites, out website uses the “cookie” technology; (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive, when you go to specific pages on the website, the cookie identifies your browser with a random number).
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you, but cookies help us improve your experience with the website, and also help us identify which parts and/or sections of the website are the most popular. You can always disable cookies -if your browser allows it- although this may interfere with and/or hamper your use of the website.
Our website does not tolerate spam or spam emails, to report unsolicited emails or counterfeit emails related to the site, please resend the email to XXXXXXXX. You may not use our communication tools to send unsolicited messages or send content that violates the website’s terms. We automatically scan messages and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, other malicious activities, or illegal or prohibited contents.
Protect your personal information
We retain your personal information on the servers located at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and providing your personal information is your express consent to transfer and store your personal information on our servers located at XXXXXXX. Our website takes all necessary precautions to protect all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
All your personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a safe environment, and we can not guarantee the privacy of your personal information. You must enter your username and password at once you want to access your account, choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and characters, do not share your username and password with anyone at all. If you are concerned about your username or password being compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately, and be sure to change your password by logging in to “My Account” section on the website.
How to contact us about privacy questions
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at XXXXXXXX
Data privacy terms
- an introduction
Some of these provisions refer to specific regions or countries and are only applicable in these countries and regions. In some countries, applicable laws require the application of certain conditions. The website may modify these terms at any time by publishing a modified version of the website, this revised version will be effective as soon as it is published. Following this publication, your continued use of the website constitutes your express consent to continue to process your personal information in accordance with our privacy terms.
The following concepts, wherever stated in these terms, shall have the meanings assigned to them hereunder if accompanied by the following quotation mark “”, unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Data Protection Act ” means any and all applicable laws and/or privacy and/or data protection regulations relating to the processing of personal data, including any modifications, additions or substitutions of such laws and/or regulations, including but not limited to for example: (1) EU data protection directives (EC/95/46) and EC (2/2002/58). (2) any domestic laws that apply these directives; (3) EU Legislations, and (4) any equivalent laws.
- “Person of The Data” means any natural person identified or identifiable, whether directly or indirectly, in particular through the identity number or through one or more persons identifying personal, functional, physical, mental, economical, cultural or in case that the meaning of this term is different, the equivalent meaning thereof shall be used in accordance with the applicable law relating to the protection of personal data, or the protection law of the privacy of the data. For the purposes of these terms, the person of the data may be the user or parties whose personal data were used by the user for the purpose of accessing and using the “Website”.
- “Corresponding Laws ” means the laws and/or regulations of any country outside the European Economic Area intended to provide equivalent means of protection for personal data (or the nearest equivalent period under applicable law and/or regulation of data protection) to provide protection to the data person as applicable In accordance with the general data protection legislation of the European Union, including, but not limited to, data protection laws in Jersey, Macao, Morocco, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- ” General EU Data Protection Legislation” means the general data protection legislation of the European Union No. (679/2016) and any laws and/or regulations applicable or made under such legislation.
- “Personal data” means any information that can be used directly or indirectly, alone or in combination with other information, to identify a person, or in the event that the meaning is different, uses the closest or synonymous definition under the “Data Protection Act” or applicable local data privacy.
- “Process” means any process or group of processes performed on “personal data” whether by automatic or normal methods, such as collection, registration, arrangement, storage, modification, retrieval of information, consultation, use and disclosure through transfer, publication or other means of access, organization, delete or block, or if the meaning is different, the closest or synonymous definition is used under the “Data Protection Act” or local data privacy applicable.
- Confidentiality of personal data
- Compliance with the law: The Website complies with the “Data Protection Act” when dealing with “personal data” regarding your use of the website.
- Compliance with the general data protection legislation in the (EU) and corresponding laws: Without limiting the provisions of (3.1) above (compliance with the law) and to the extent that “personal data” is subject to “general data protection legislation in the (EU)” or any of the “corresponding laws” (1) the user of the website is responsible for compliance with the applicable “Data Protection Act”; (2) The user of the website confirms that any “personal data” of the user of the website submitted to the website has been “processed ” in a fair, legal, accurate and relevant manner for the purposes for which they were submitted. (3) The website relies on this user’s confirmation and as the case may be, the website may rely on the assistance provided by the user under the provisions of (3.4) The legal basis for processing the data.
- Restrict purpose.
Under these terms, the User authorizes the website to process the user’s personal data in accordance with these terms and within the limits required for the execution of the “Authorized Purposes” for the reasonable period of time permitted to perform the “Authorized Purposes”.
“The Legal basis for processing the data”:
3.4.1 Except as provided in 3.4.2:
- If the user is the “Data Owner”: To the extent that the user is the “Data Owner”, the user agrees that the website will “process” the user’s “personal data”.
- If the user is not the “Data Owner”: The user acknowledges and warrants, to the extent required by applicable law or regulations, that he/she has been notified and approved by the “Data Owner” for the purpose of “processing” the “Website” of his/her “personal data”. ( in accordance with these terms, a prior approval must be made in advance of future submission of such data), and the user acknowledges that he/she has obtained such approval from the “Data Owner” for the reasonable time required to achieve the Authorized Purposes.
3.4.2 In the extent that “processing” of “personal data” is subject to “general data protection legislation in the (EU)” and “corresponding laws” the conditions in this clause shall apply:
- If the user is the “Data Owner”: When the user is the owner of the data processed by the website, the user hereby acknowledges that the website will be processing the user’s data as set forth in the privacy terms, or as may the website notify the user from time to time. The website may seek the user’s approval before certain processing activities are conducted from time to time as a legal basis for processing the user’s personal data under the “General Data Protection Legislation” of the European Union, and “The corresponding laws”.